Sunday 9 April 2006

Sunday afternoon, and before the weekly brain fog begins, an intro...

Life is good, generally, the sky (overview) is blue and the clouds (slight disabilities) have silver linings ... but storm clouds gather - and shared umbrellas with other bloggers keep the worst of the weather (currently service providers) at bay.

Deep in the countryside life is quiet, safe, sometimes isolated. Septic tanks need management but lack of mains drainage ensures the adjacent views will never be built on. Hares, buzzards, foxes, house martins are as much my neighbours as the ones who use lawn mowers, pressure wash cars, chainsaw fallen trees.

Music enjoyed recently - theorbo and bass viols, Green Wing's sound track.
Blogs appreciated recently - Diary of a Goldfish
Books - Alice Hoffman, Adriana Trigiani, Barbara Kingsolver, Jung (always).
Moans - PCNs, DFG delays
Shiny Silver Stars to - my OT, Mr A Brendl, AAL (10th anniversay, may he rest in peace), my accountant.

Invitation - other's views on the social model, independent living, country pursuits.

Time for a nap.

3 Comments:

Blogger BloggingMone said...

Hi, I have read your comment on Lady Bracknell's post, that's how I found your blog. I have put a link to it on my page, if you don't mind. It makes it easier to call in once in a while. Welcome to the blogsphere!!

Sunday 9 April 2006 at 21:00:00 BST  
Blogger Sally said...

Hi Bloggingmone
Thank you for the welcome, much appreciated. I am at the basics stage so my blog is unsophisticated at present. I am very happy for the link to my blog on your page.
Nice thought - to call in once in a while - again, appreciated

Monday 10 April 2006 at 14:50:00 BST  
Blogger R said...

Where did your theorbo and bass viols music come from? I do quite a lot of baroquey things, we have a rather wonderful violone player and the occasional theorbo...

Monday 17 April 2006 at 21:53:00 BST  

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ... all comments are moderated and will be published soon.

<< Home