Sunday, 21 November 2010
- Name: Sally
- Location: South West, United Kingdom
"What I am is not important, whether I live or die - it is the same for me, the same for you. What we do is important. That is what I have learnt. It is not what we are, but what we do." (James Fenton: Children in Exile)
- Blogging Against Disablism Day 1st May 2009
- The Things That I Can Think of That I Know
- Disablism Killed the Muse !
- Tiptoeing In ... and out again ....
- Goldfish has begun the BADD 08
- Another Light Bulb Moment
- Revolution: nearly, soon, truly, yes; I think so...
- Christmas Greetings
- 'Tis the Season ...
- Let's hear it for .... Wallace and Gromit !