Monday 18 December 2006

Pingu !


As an old-ish crip, it takes me a while to come round in the morning, but at this dark time of the year, my morning Earl Grey and toast have to be in position at my elbow in time for Pingu on the telly.

(Enter 'Grownups Pingu' in the search box.)

I found I am not the only fan of Pingu when Pete created a fine graphic for another friend and Pingu enthusiast, of Pingu in a hat, which I loved, and said so, and thanks Pete for the Card !

Now, this is for Pete and Oscar and all other Pingu fans




There is a very sweet Pingu game to play, if you can find a tweeny nephew/niece/related child to play with, to cover the fact you love Pingu too !

(Normal service and awareness of the real world out there will be resumed after 12th Night.)

6 Comments:

Blogger pete said...

Meep Meep!

petex

Monday 18 December 2006 at 22:12:00 GMT  
Blogger Sally said...

So you watch Pingu too Pete !

But Pingu has disappeared off the tv schedule - he was there last week, but in his place there is just kiddies' stuff. Mornings are not so joyful.

Tuesday 19 December 2006 at 09:48:00 GMT  
Blogger The Goldfish said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Sally. :-)

Tuesday 19 December 2006 at 13:34:00 GMT  
Blogger Sally said...

Thanks Goldfish, is this for the 'birth' of Sally's picture ?

Tuesday 19 December 2006 at 17:55:00 GMT  
Blogger The Goldfish said...

No, it is for your birthday whenever it was. I don't know how I did it, but I looked three times and could swear Pete was wishing you Happy Birthday. I double-checked because I was sure you'd had a birthday earlier in the year. Must not read blogs when dopey - I'm sure the last nonsense comment I left was on your blog. :-)

Wednesday 20 December 2006 at 18:14:00 GMT  
Blogger Sally said...

Goldfish - don't worry, be happy !
I am a Leo - and it has occured to me to ask, were you in Suffolk in August, when Leos have their birthdays ? If so, now you have returned there, could you have picked up the memory of what you were blogging then ?

This could just be my nonsense.

Wednesday 20 December 2006 at 20:42:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ... all comments are moderated and will be published soon.

<< Home